Friday, September 5, 2008

WOW!

We woke up this morning to so many encouraging emails, prophetic words, visions, and written prayers. God is with us! We feel His glory love surrounding us like a warm blanket.

I am so happy to say that Cody just got out of bed on his own for the first time in a couple weeks. He also slept pretty good last night. Praise Jesus! He just came back from the bathroom with NO huffing and puffing!

I just read thru Isaiah 62 - 65. There were several verses that stood out to me, but one imparticular. Isaiah 65:1 says "The Lord says, "People who never before inquired about me are now asking about me. I am being found by people who were not looking for me. To them I have said, 'I am here!"

One of those people is my dad. He accepted Jesus at an early age and passed thru the waters of baptism, but never really pursued a relationship with the Lord. Ever since Cody got diagnosed my dad has been praying for him - every single day for almost a year! A few weeks ago, I was on the phone with dad and he just couldn't wait to tell me about this dream he had. It seems more like a vision, but here it is...

"I was in bed asleep and felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned over and it was Jesus telling me to come with Him. So I got up, followed Him to a big area where He stretched out His arms and said to me 'these are all the people I take care of '. I looked around the corner and there was Cody with a big smile on his face!"

God is at work. When you're in the midst of the storm and it feels like you're seconds from drowning, it's impossible to see the big picture. But we know this is not about us, per say.

I sense an intensity in my spirit and really believe that this weekend is crucial, along with prayer AND FASTING.

No comments: